Identity of the person in charge
- Holders: Jose L. Torres Arevalo
- NIF/CIF: 73585926w
- Domicilio: C/Jalance 5
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.verbalusmater.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, The Owners will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holders will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency..
- Data minimization principle: The Holders will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested..
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.. The Holders will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, The Holders will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that were inactive for a considerable time..
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holders take the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of their users' data by third parties..
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://verbalusmater.com/ you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holders manage with MailChimp.
The Holders informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party., directly requested by the Holders, which means that any client, Subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Holders and request information about the data they have stored and how they have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, object to the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of said data in the files of the Holders. To exercise your access rights, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] along with valid proof of law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. the equivalent. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- Contact forms: The Holders request personal data, among which may be: Name and surnames, Email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your queries. For instance, The Holders use this data to respond to your messages, Doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Holders request the following personal data: Name and surnames, Email address, phone number and address of your website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data provided by the Holders will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holders process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects..
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Holders have a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holders, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Holders will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case the Holders will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually..
Personal data security
Content from other websites
Legitimation for data processing
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owners process are:
- Identification data.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data provided by the Holders will be kept until you request its deletion..
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA. You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to provide its email services to the Holders and the Holders.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), THAT 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holders analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States..
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies..
When browsing WEBSITE non-identifying data may be collected, which can include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The website uses the following third party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick por Google
The Holders uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided by the Holders are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated. As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the site, exonerating the Holders of any responsibility in this regard..
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your access rights, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] along with valid proof of law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. the equivalent. The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holders are obliged to keep for administrative purposes, legal or security.